1.) Pineapple Mango: Three-Chord Embellishments
Daniel will show you the many embellishments you can apply to just three chords (G, C, and D)–from the very simple to playing bass and percussion parts on the ‘ukulele all at once! You’ll never be able to approach jam sessions the same way after you gain a better understanding of these compositional elements and techniques.
We will go over:
- How to produce a rich and full tone with your right hand
- Efficient left hand technique
- Emphasizing melodies within strum patterns
- Techniques such as fingerstyle, hammer-ons, and harmonics
- Compositional elements that help accentuate music